Saturday, March 18, 2017

Back online for #sol17 Day 18

except I haven't turned my hand/s to writing here. Between eye breaks and eye drops (four scrip, three times a day for each), I've been catching up elsewhere ~ Twitter. Life in the Manor and a few other Facebook pages, some emails, neverending curation. A digital media mess. A digital inventory is in order at some point.

Related image


Right now reading and commenting on #SoL17 takes priority over posting my own. I'll meet letter of the latter; the spirit will have to wait. I promised to catch up with my new slicers a few days ago but didn't.

Image result for catching up



Related image

Slice of Life, slice of time. Slice the times of your life with Two Writing Teachers and the SoL community of bloggers. Learn more about Slice of Life Story Challenge (SOLSC) ~ history, how-to slice FAQ, March and Tuesday challenges.

4 comments:

  1. It is a busy moth at the best of times, I can not imagine trying to stay "caught up" with eye troubles. Nobody will blame you for not getting it all done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there such a thing as being caught up! Just do what you can do- sounds like your eyes should be a priority!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the most important lessons for all teachers to learn: you need to take care of yourself in order to take care of others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aahh, your health comes first! I always appreciate you reading and commenting on my slices, so for now, just take care of you. Catching up can come later. For now, take care!

    ReplyDelete