Friday, March 17, 2017

#sol17 Day 17: Internet Forbidden

I will stay off the internet and not use my laptop today

Back from surgery but banned from reading and the internet for the day. This is a compromise. Back to compliance. More tomorrow, until then:

no laptop, notebook, cell phone or pc. No internet





The March 2017 Slice of Life blogging challenge, hosted by Two Writing Teachers, is now in year twelve. New and returning slicers blog a post a day throughout March, a post. We read each others' posts and engage in extended written conversations commenting on them. If you missed this year, there's always next year. Until then, slice with TWT weekly on Tuesdays. 

2 comments:

  1. Banned from reading? And the internet? I am curious as to why. Was it eye surgery? I hope you're doing well regardless of why!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cataract surgery --- the post was too telegraphic. My bad but I was trying to get a post up as quickly as possible since I wasn't supposed to be online at all -- and late because I was waiting for my grown daughter to leave before going online.

      Yes, cataract surgery went well -- already enjoying effects. Although yesterday was the only off-limits day, I've been advised to go easy on bright light, computer monitor time and other eye straining activities for a week.

      Delete