Tuesday, February 6, 2018

on blogging #sol18

view of February snow from my backdoorThis is the view from my backdoor these days. Not much of a walking day, although walkways were cleared early and the sun came out. I managed a somewhat chilly afternoon walking. Some walking, no matter how limited, is a daily priority.

On the blogging front, I'm getting back into working my main academic labor blog -- more on that later -- but remain undecided about this year's March blogging challenge, SOLSC 2018 on this one. Daily posts spread across several active blogs might be feasible but is not an option.

If I do take the challenge, short will be the by-word. I won't jeopardize a still tenuous return to precarious blogging (pardon the pun) or stretch limited reserves too thin. Workarounds?





Posts tagged #sol18 are part of the #sol blogging challenges hosted by Two Writing Teachers, which include this one, a weekly invitation to share a snapshot of life through writing. Read more Tuesday 2/6/2018 blog posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment