Thursday, March 29, 2018

entering final stretch #sol18

…yesterday was long, serious and probably not a particularly engaging read, but I needed to get started explaining an archiving structure I developed for my own use that I'd like to prototype for FOECast. Today, entering the final stretch, I'd like to catch my breath, take it easy, indulge in a spot of whimsy before resuming the challenge.

…except the challenge is not a race, it's a community. Everyone who finishes is a winner. Everyone who participates finish or not is a winner (if not this year then another). If it were just about writing a blog post every day for a month, 31 days straight, then commenting wouldn't count but it does...






Two Writing Teachers host weekly Tuesday and an annual March Slice of Life Story Challenge (SOLSC). This is the 11th one. During March, SOLSC participants write and share daily blog posts, and comment on three or more blog posts by other participants. Read today's (March 29, 2018) blog posts here

1 comment: