Thursday, March 9, 2017

Oops: #sol17 Day 9

How fast can I throw a post together, add links and a few images, and publish before either crashing or overshooting the deadline?

I just returned from a evening community meeting/training session by The Colorado Trust for the Yuma Community Partnership Team that I thought was tomorrow

This afternoon I walked a mile in a high wind to the Yuma District Hospital for an afternoon doctor's appointment (pre-op exam for next week's cataract surgery)... and back. Tuckered out, I figured to write a brief remembrance about mentors and make it an early night. Brainstormed, did some research, made notes. Then my son-in-law come to the door. He was going to the meeting too and had come to pick me up. Oops. 

I closed the computer and we left for the meeting. It was a good session and could do a lot for the community. I took notes and had already been researching the Trust and its programs. Later. Not tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Vanessa,
    You did it. It's tough having that early deadline in Mountain Time, but you made it.

    I'm lucky in Bahrain, as midnight Eastern time is 8:00 a.m. for me. If I don't finish my SOL commitments the day before, I actually get a couple hours the next morning to finish, as here I am writing comments with 20 minutes to go.

    Anyway, I hope the trust will be a great opportunity for your community. I'm glad you are active in making the community a better place.

    Blessings,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to hearing about mentors in the future!

    ReplyDelete