Sunday, March 25, 2018

brightening a grey day #sol18

I've been catching up with writing friends -- no projects or research. This morning I was mentally processing yesterday's local meeting. I thought that or something from my morning reading would be the days topic. The day started foggy and stayed grey. I need color ~ flowers, candy. Spring flowers aren't here yet, but a friend in Texas sent me bluebonnet pictures of blooming cacti. Enjoy.










Two Writing Teachers host a weekly Tuesday and an annual March Slice of Life Story Challenge (SOLSC). This is the 11th one. During March, SOLSC participants write and share daily blog posts, and comment on three or more blog posts by other participants. Read today's (March 25, 2018) blog posts here

So the final week begins; month ends Saturday. Have some spring candy, jelly fruit slices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment