Sunday, March 4, 2018

a minimalist #solsc18

…10 minute variety, ne plus ultra for the 4th day of my 4th SOLSC . Last year I posted every day of March, my first and so only completion. Year one was close, shut down by computer problems in final stretch -- close but no cigar. The next one barely made it out of the starting gate. That was to be the heart of today's post, inspired by Puro Veronica's day two blog post.

Such are the best laid plans, even an early start. Then the day went south. I'd write more but time's up. There's always tomorrow. That's life and why this slice of it is so thin.



Welcome to day four of Two Writing Teachers' 11th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge (SOLSC). 

Slicing images take a swerve from TWT's traditional, perhaps even trademarked orange slice. Other slices: other fruit, bread, pizza, fruit slice puzzles, cheese ...

2 comments:

  1. Yes. That's my life today. Short slices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I second and raise that double. I do like the expression, "short slices" too. Instead tough luck (or the other), we could say short slices. But short slices are good, especially for late night slicers and maybe just as much for readers...

    Apologies for late response: the comment notice fell below the fold. I only saw it just this morning.

    ReplyDelete