Tuesday, March 20, 2018

taking a sick day, with chickens #sol18

…but not calling in sick because I don't have to…yet another retirement perk…and a future post idea.


…if I needed an excuse though, I'd go with this one…



...but tomorrow, I'll be back to this…


Aren't Savage Chickens fun? Enjoy ~ suggestions on getting started.




Two Writing Teachers host a weekly Tuesday and an annual March Slice of Life Story Challenge (SOLSC). This is the 11th one. During March, SOLSC participants write and share daily blog posts, and comment on three or more blog posts by other participants. Read today's (March 20, 2018) blog posts here

4 comments:

  1. Too funny! Thanks for sharing! Fun idea to find comics that match your day. Hope you feel better tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shawn, still in low gear but much better today. This far along, I'm determined not to miss a day. This was easier than laptop composing in a nearly prone position.

      Delete
  2. Loved how each comic connected to your tag lines (which made me laugh even more). One day I will know this feeling of retirement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started looking for just one about sick days -- seeing others gave me the idea. I used Savage Chicken in other blogs, first a community/arts blog and then one about insecure academic labor, but hadn't been following lately. Catching up was a treatment.

    Advocacy and other digital ankle-biting make fine and productive retirement hobbies.

    ReplyDelete