Friday, March 5, 2021

Life on a leash | #sol21 Day 5

There's this unfinished 400+ word draft, less slice than analyis of the distributed slicer network because that's what I've been wrapping my mind around. Obsessively. It's still in drafts. I'm tossing out a Day 5 quickie about life on a leash...or hooked up to oxygen. That was my new normal since being diagnosed late 2018 with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) or high blood pressure in the lungs. Until 2020, that is.

Crossing the 5:10 to Yuma 5K finish line

Exertion tires me easily. I'm too tired to focus on editing after a long walk today with my oxygen backpack instead of pushing the utility cart with a larger oxygen tank strapped in. Walking with even the smaller tank in a back pack is more tiring. I used the cart through the winter for stability over icy patches. Walking is my other challenge. Protecting oxygen tubing from the cat should count as another.


This slice of my life comes to you courtesy of the

No comments:

Post a Comment